Cirebon Expat Club (CEC)
Email [email protected]
Membership in the Cirebon Expat Club
Membership is open to men, women and children of all nationalities. Current number of members: 40. Cost of annual membership Rp 75.000.
Membership entitles a person to:
- Membership card
- participate in all club activities
- discounts, promotions for club members negotiated with local merchants
- access to the group home page
- access to the full members contact list.
Most activities are held in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
The Goals of the CEC:
- Creating a forum for expats in Cirebon.
- Social and cultural activities for members to learn more about Cirebon and area.
- Assisting newcomers with available information amongst our members.
- Promoting members integration into Cirebon society.
Meetings are held on an irregular basis, and advance notice is published on our Group Homepage. Meetings are open to non-members, visitors, and guests.
Last updated November 19, 2012